The TRC Board will meet on Wednesday May 25th at 7 pm at Lydia Hawk Elementary School.
These meetings are your opportunity to become involved in our community and have your voice heard regarding items such as maintenance of the park and proposed park upgrades. Special items of interest at this meeting will be discussing plans for opening the pool this summer. The meetings are also an opportunity to provide input on issues that you would like to see addressed in order to maintain the integrity of our parks and pool.
Tanglewilde Recreation Center — Meeting Agenda May 25, 2022
• Review & Approval of minutes from March 20 TRC Board Meeting
• TRC Financial Report — review & approval
• Park & Recreation District current fund balance and cash summary
• By-laws revisions – brief discussion of check signing held over from Annual Meeting
• Status Report on: Insurance renewal; Pool deck/dining area expansion; etc.
• Status of Pool Manager opening
• Status of lifeguard openings
• Update plans for 2022 Pool Opening
• Discuss & approve upcoming expenses and request for warrants, if needed
New Issues and/or general discussion
• Potential Yard Sale and/or Summer get-together?